Click for More Info on Art Printing
USA Decor Art is the exclusive producer of Laserchrome® Prints, Giclees, Wall Murals and Custom Wallpaper using our proprietary Laserchrome® imaging software and state-of-the-art printers to achieve the best images possible. Listed below are the Laserchrome® Print types and their specs. If you have additional questions, please fill out a Service Ticket that is available when you login to your Member Area.
1. Laserchrome® Photo Gloss Prints are 11.5 mil (300g) gloss premium-quality, resin-coated photographic quality decor prints. They provide the smooth, high-gloss finish and expansive color gamut, clarity, dynamic range and contrast needed for richly detailed landscape, scenic photography and decor. They are compatible with all Protective Finishes and Mounts.
2. Laserchrome® Archival Matte Prints are produced on a heavy weight 9.5 mil (230 g), smooth, neutral-white, matte paper for high-quality fine art, photo reproduction, and open-edition decor. The paper supports accurate color reproduction and high-contrast, high-resolution output, and is acid-free for a long print life. This print can be enhanced with either the semi-gloss or luster protective finish.
3. Laserchrome® Metallic Pearl Prints are 10 mil (255g) gloss photographic prints featuring a Metallic looking surface with pearlescent whites. The resulting prints are sharp, vibrant, exceptionally rich-looking and distinctively stand out from standard prints. We recommend high gloss or semi-gloss UV finish and all print mounts.
4. Laserchrome® Photo Fabric Prints and Wall Murals are 6 mil polyester adhesive-back fabric that stick to any non-porous flat surface and removes easily with no residue for sharp-looking, seamless graphics and superior photographic images. The adhesive is removable, reusable, and repositionable. (You may have seen fat-heads on TV). It does not remove paint from a primed wall, is safe to apply over wallpaper, applies without wrinkles, and does not rip. Photos and Wall Murals can be applied directly to a wall and later easily removed and applied to another location. Photo Fabric is the perfect choice for custom Wallpaper and used as a complete wall covering at any size. Upon special request Photo Fabric can be produced with a permanent adhesive.
5. Laserchrome® Premium Fine Art Matte Prints are 20 mil (315g) Velvet (or etching like) surface on a 100% cotton rag base. They are exceptional for Color or Black & White fine art and photographic reproduction and are designed to meet the highest printing standards needed for museum quality, limited edition prints. The natural matte surface of this print can be enhanced with either the semi-gloss or luster protective finish. Note: All images on our site can be reproduced as either full color or black & white prints.
6. Laserchrome® Canvas Giclée Prints are 21 mil (430g) bright-white, Matte surface, polyester/cotton blend providing the wide color gamut and color-consistency needed to fulfill a wide range of art-reproduction and photo printing. The relatively smooth Oxford 2 over 1 weave is ideal for photo and art reproduction and can be enhanced with the semi-gloss or lustre protective finish which is melted into the canvas surface. The completed canvas can be gallery wrapped or mount to sintra and framed.
7. Laserchrome® Transparencies are 10 mil polyester prints designed for backlighted display applications. They are produced at the highest resolution and the finished print is extremely sharp and clear and has a light diffusion backing. The transparencies are usually front mounted or face mounted (face of the transparency to the rear of the acrylic) to clear 1/8" acrylic and installed in a commercial lightbox. We sell many sizes and styles of commercial lighboxes, please call for details.